Our Aims & Objectives
The main objectives of ABRA are to promote standards of quality and professionalism among its members and to represent relocation as an industry.
- To promote the concept of relocation
- To promote the highest levels of professionalism and service
- To strive to create a professional framework within which the relocation industry can grow and develop
- To encourage the development of a professional relocation qualification
- To maintain links with associate organizations, partners and clients
- To provide support services to members by means of counselling, legal advice, etc.
- To support an arbitration body
ABRA Full Members follow the EuRA Rules of Conduct.
ABRA Local Members follow the ABRA Rules of Conduct.
More about EuRA, the European Relocation Association on the EuRA website.